|Size (L x W x H)||15 cm x 15 cm x 15 cm|
Malaysia Starting from RM10.00
This model is limited to 1,500 pieces worldwide.
This watch commemorates the 110th anniversary of the ‘Laurel’ – the first wristwatch made in Japan by Seiko.
Similar to the original ‘Laurel’ design, this model has an enamelled white dial with a red accent colour at 12 o’clock. The leather material used for the strap is sourced from LWG certified tanneries – the Leather Working Group non-profit organisation dedicated to sustainable leather production.
The enamelling on each ‘Craftsmanship Series’ limited edition dial is undertaken by Japanese Takumi craftspeople by hand, using traditional techniques usually found in art and design pieces.
The Seiko Presage collection inherits more than a century of watchmaking tradition and remains true to its values of Japanese precision and beauty in every piece.
Seiko Presage: Timeless looks, precise mechanical timekeeping; minimalistic watch designs with a distinctly Japanese aesthetic.
* In an actual watch, the case back direction might be different from the photograph.
SEIKO - Moving Ahead. Touching Hearts.
Established in 1881 when Kintaro Hattori founded a watch and clock repair shop in the Ginza area of Tokyo, the Japanese-based company now known as Seiko Watch Corporation (SWC) has grown and diversified over the years, but remains best known for its world-leading brands and in-house manufacturing, responsible for many ‘firsts’ in the watch industry.
SWC is the only manufacturer with every watchmaking technology including Quartz, Kinetic, Mechanical, Spring Drive, Solar and GPS Solar. Seiko Watch Corporation’s expertise in fusing intricate watchmaking skill with elegant design results in the creation of some of the world’s most innovative and desirable timepieces across a wide range of price-points.
Original Seiko by Seiko Watch Corporation
** SEIKO Watches include a 12 months international warranty from the purchase date **
SEIKO customers enjoy a 12-month warranty, which is valid worldwide for all watches sold. During the one year warranty period, you are entitled to have any pre-existing defect repaired free-of-charge.
Why choose us?
☑️ YL TIME - Authorized SEIKO Dealer in Kedah Region [100% original]
☑️ Excellent after sales service and support [100% satisfaction]
☑️ Secure & speedy delivery
☑️ Best bargain in the market
- Model: SPB401J1
- Craftsmanship Seriese
- Seiko Watchmaking 110th Anniversary Limited Editions
- Limited edition of 1,500 pieces
- Caliber Number: 6R27
- Movement Type: Automatic with manual winding
- Precision: +25 to -15 seconds per day
- Power reserve: Approx. 45 hours
- Jewels: 29
- Functions: Date hand, Power reserve indicator, Stop seconds hand function, Date display
- Case Material: Stainless steel (super hard coating)
- Case Thickness: 12.8mm
- Case Diameter: 40.2mm
- Lug-to-lug: 48.0mm
- Crystal: Dual-curved sapphire crystal
- Crystal Coating: Anti-reflective coating on inner surface
- Band Material: Calfskin
- Clasp: Three-fold clasp with push button release
- Lug width: 20mm
- Water Resistance: 10 bar
- Magnetic resistance: 4,800 A/m
- Weight: 94.0g
- Features: LIMITED EDITION on the case back, Enamel dial, See-through & Screw case back
* In an actual product, the case back direction might be different from the photograph.
- 1 x Watch
- 1 x Limited Edition Collectors’ Box
- 1 x International Warranty Card
- 1 x Instructions Manual