|Size (L x W x H)||15 cm x 15 cm x 15 cm|
Malaysia Starting from RM10.00
Prospex Glacier Special Edition ‘Save the Ocean’ 1970 Re-Interpretation
This specific design is inspired by Seiko’s 1970 Diver’s 150m watch – worn by Japanese explorer Naomi Uemura from 1974 to 1976 during his solo dog sled from Greenland to Alaska, a journey of 12,500km.
This ‘Save the Ocean’ Glacier Special Edition, inspired by the ice of the North Pole, expresses the accumulation of time and the time it takes for a glacier to form its beautiful structure. The dial pattern and colour express the natural formations and pressure the glacier underwent during its long cooling period. Glaciers formed during the ice age, approximately 150 to 3 million years ago. The case shape is the same distinctive shape as the 1970 classic, which proved its strength and endurance when worn by Naomi Uemura.
Prospex is a combination of the words ‘Professional’ and ‘Specifications.’ These timepieces are designed to be practical, reliable and durable within extreme or everyday environments, for experts, sports lovers and adventure seekers alike. Since launching Japan’s first diver’s watch in 1965, Seiko’s innovative watchmaking has changed global dive watch standards.
Seiko donates proceeds from Save The Ocean models to sea conservation organisations.
SEIKO - Moving Ahead. Touching Hearts.
Established in 1881 when Kintaro Hattori founded a watch and clock repair shop in the Ginza area of Tokyo, the Japanese-based company now known as Seiko Watch Corporation (SWC) has grown and diversified over the years, but remains best known for its world-leading brands and in-house manufacturing, responsible for many ‘firsts’ in the watch industry.
SWC is the only manufacturer with every watchmaking technology including Quartz, Kinetic, Mechanical, Spring Drive, Solar and GPS Solar. Seiko Watch Corporation’s expertise in fusing intricate watchmaking skill with elegant design results in the creation of some of the world’s most innovative and desirable timepieces across a wide range of price-points.
Original Seiko by Seiko Watch Corporation
** SEIKO Watches include a 12 months international warranty from the purchase date **
SEIKO customers enjoy a 12-month warranty, which is valid worldwide for all watches sold. During the one year warranty period, you are entitled to have any pre-existing defect repaired free-of-charge.
Why choose us?
☑️ YL TIME - Authorized SEIKO Dealer in Kedah Region [100% original]
☑️ Excellent after sales service and support [100% satisfaction]
☑️ Secure & speedy delivery
☑️ Best bargain in the market
- Model: SPB301J1
- Collection: Prospex Sea
- Series: 1970 Diver's Modern Re-interpretation Save the Ocean Special Edition
- Caliber Number: 6R35
- Movement Type: Automatic with manual winding
- Precision: +25 to -15 seconds per day
- Power reserve: Approx. 70 hours
- Jewels: 24
- Functions: Stop seconds hand function, Date display
- Case Material: Stainless steel (super hard coating)
- Case Thickness: 13.2mm
- Case Diameter: 42.7mm
- Lug-to-lug: 46.4mm
- Crystal: Curved sapphire crystal
- Crystal Coating: Anti-reflective coating on inner surface
- LumiBrite: LumiBrite on hands, index(es) and bezel
- Clasp: Three-fold clasp with secure lock , push button release with extender
- Distance between lugs: 20mm
- Water Resistance: 200m / 660ft diver's
- Weight: 180.0g
- Features: SPECIAL EDITION on the case back, Screw case back, Unidirectional rotating bezel, Screw-down crown, Three-fold clasp with secure lock
- 1 x Watch
- 1 x Original Packaging
- 1 x International Warranty Card
- 1 x Instructions Manual